PoP may represent:
Read more about Pop.
Some articles on pop:
... Population figures from Statistics Sweden as of December 31, 2005 ... Lilla Edet (seat) (pop ...
... Lee Seung Hoon (4th place finalist on K-pop Star) Lee Michelle (5th place finalist on K-pop Star) Lee Jung Mi (10th place finalist on K-pop Star) Lee ...
... K-pop (Korean 가요, kayo) (an abbreviation of Korean pop or Korean popular music) is a musical genre consisting of dance, electronic, electropop, hip hop, rock, and R B ... In addition to music, K-pop has grown into a popular subculture among teenagers and young adults around the world ... Although in a bigger scope K-pop may include other genres of "popular music" within South Korea, outside of the country the term is more commonly used for songs sung by Korean teen idols ...
... Their famous "pop-top" package was added later, and became very popular on the second-generation VW Bus from 1968 to 1979, its successor the Vanagon, and then the T4 EuroVan, which was ... This design also inspired many imitators, with dozens of other companies worldwide offering pop-top van conversions ... Therefore, not all pop-top Volkswagens are Westfalia conversions, although in the United States, the Westfalia conversion was by far the most common ...
... N, 12.8333333 E, a city part of the town Bor located at 48.8833 N, 14.433 E, pop. 9212 located at 50.5166 N, 15.35 E, pop. 9755 located at 49.3833 N, 15.633 E, pop ...
More definitions of "pop":
- (noun): A sharp explosive sound as from a gunshot or drawing a cork.
- (verb): Burst open with a sharp, explosive sound.
Example: "The balloon popped"; "This popcorn pops quickly in the microwave oven"
- (verb): Release suddenly.
Example: "Pop the clutch"
- (noun): A sweet drink containing carbonated water and flavoring.
Synonyms: soda, soda pop, soda water, tonic
- (verb): Put or thrust suddenly and forcefully.
Example: "Pop the pizza into the microwave oven"; "He popped the petit-four into his mouth"
- (verb): Hit or strike.
Example: "He popped me on the head"
- (verb): Take drugs, especially orally.
Example: "The man charged with murder popped a valium to calm his nerves"
- (verb): Drink down entirely.
Synonyms: toss off, bolt down, belt down, pour down, down, drink down, kill
- (verb): Cause to burst with a lound, explosive sound.
Example: "The child popped the balloon"
- (adv): Like a pop or with a pop.
Example: "Everything went pop"
- (verb): Make a sharp explosive noise.
Example: "The cork of the champagne bottle popped"
- (verb): Hit a pop-fly.
Example: "He popped out to shortstop"
- (verb): Fire a weapon with a loud explosive noise.
Example: "The soldiers were popping"
- (noun): Music of general appeal to teenagers; a bland watered-down version of rock'n'roll with more rhythm and harmony and an emphasis on romantic love.
Synonyms: pop music
- (verb): Cause to make a sharp explosive sound.
Example: "He popped the champagne bottle"
Famous quotes containing the word pop:
“I dont pop my cork for evry guy I see.”
—Dorothy Fields (19041974)
“Every man has been brought up with the idea that decent women dont pop in and out of bed; he has always been told by his mother that nice girls dont. He finds, of course, when he gets older that this may be untruebut only in a certain section of society.”
—Barbara Cartland (b. 1901)
“There is no comparing the brutality and cynicism of todays pop culture with that of forty years ago: from High Noon to Robocop is a long descent.”
—Charles Krauthammer (b. 1950)