- It was remade in Hindi in 1983 as Andha Kanoon, starring Rajinikanth, Hema Malini and Reena Roy.
- It was remade in Telugu in 1981 as Chattaniki Kallu Levu, starring Chiranjeevi, Madhavi and Lakshmi.
- It was remade again in Tamil in 2012, with the same name, starring Daran and Reema Sen.
- It was remade in Malayalam as Maattuvin Chattangale, directed by Rajasekharan K S starring Ravikumar, Seema and Kamal Hasan also acted in a cameo role.
- It was remade in Kannada as Nyaya Ellide, (1982) starring Shankar Nag.
- It was remade by S.A.C.'s granddaughter Sneha Britto as Sattam Oru Iruttarai in 2012
All the remakes (except Andha Kanoon and Maattuvin Chattangale) were directed by S. A. Chandrasekhar.
Read more about this topic: Sattam Oru Iruttarai
Other articles related to "remakes, remake":
2008 Release years by system 2008 – Mobile phone Notes A remake of Metal Gear Acid Title rendered as Metal Gear AC!D Mobile A three-dimensional version of the ...
... Another revival came in 2003 when the Texas Chain Saw Massacre remake was released ... The success of the TCM remake would soon lead to a slew of other slasher remakes, including Toolbox Murders, House of Wax, Black Christmas, the "reimagining" of Halloween, Prom Night, My Bloody Valentine 3D, the ... a sequel, but instead satirizes the ideas and conventions of horror film reboots and remakes ...
1999 Release years by system 1998 – Game Boy Color Notes Color remake of The Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening Includes a new dungeon and new items The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time. 28, 2011 Release years by system 2011 – DsiWare Notes Remake of the Four Swords game from The Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past Four Swords featuring new dungeons based on classic Zelda games, and wireless ... date(s) Fall 2013 Release years by system 2013 – WiiU Notes Enhanced Remake ...
... Original game mechanics from DOS version was used in some remakes, that was collected on game fan-site Shariki for Windows Super Shariki Falling Bubbles ...
... A home computer remake is a re-creation or re-implementation of classic home computer hardware, usually using updated technology, such as FPGAs ... A remake is a hardware realization, in contrast to an emulator, which is a virtual realization ... A remake can also be described as a hardware-based emulator ...
Famous quotes containing the word remakes:
“With spring the father-sky remakes the world:
The male shower has flowed into the bride,
Earths body; then shifted through sky and sea and land
To touch the quickening child in her deep side.”
—Allen Tate (18991979)