Following its mandates, the OQLF offers the following services to the population of Quebec:
- General information service via toll free line, Web site and brochures;
- Francization services:
- Francization counselling (for businesses of 50 employees or more);
- Technical assistance relating to Francization of information technologies;
- Processing of complaints for non-respect of the law;
- Terminology and linguistics tools and services:
- The Grand dictionnaire terminologique;
- The Banque de dépannage linguistique;
- Personalized terminological and linguistic consultation;
- Publications of the OQLF:
- Le français au bureau, a book for the general public pertaining to administrative and commercial writing;
- Terminology works: dictionaries, lexicons addressed principally to specialists;
- Libraries: one in Montreal the other in Quebec City;
- Evaluation of competence in French by candidates to professional orders of Quebec;
Read more about this topic: Office Québécois De La Langue Française
Other articles related to "services, service":
... members and their whole family received services including free libraries, educational programs, sports teams, restaurants, numerous social functions like dances and picnics, and free medical services ... Beyond the services, these clubs served as extended families and communal gathering places for generations of Ybor's citizens ... and families were known to switch affiliations depending on which one offered preferred services and events ...
... also provides some accommodation, transport and other services at entry points to the parks, but these are also offered by other government agencies, voluntary ... More comprehensive services within the parks, such as guided walks and skiing tutorials, are privately provided with concessions from the department ...
... name of Peterborough Primary Care Trust, guides primary care services (general practitioners, dentists, opticians and pharmacists) in the city, directly provides adult social ... Foundation Trust, a designated University of Cambridge teaching trust, provides services to those who suffer from mental health problems ... Following merger of the Cambridgeshire, then East Anglian Ambulance Services, the East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust is responsible for the provision of statutory emergency ...
... School health services are services from medical, teaching and other professionals applied in or out of school to improve the health and well-being of children and in some cases whole families ... These services have been developed in different ways around the globe but the fundamentals are constant the early detection, correction, prevention or amelioration of disease, disability and abuse from which school ...
... dominant, often referred to within the culture as a "pro-domme", offers services encompassing the range of bondage, discipline, and dominance in exchange for money ... Such professional services might not include sexual intercourse, and may and may not include masturbation or ejaculation of semen by other means ... There are also services provided by professional female submissives ("pro-subs") ...
Famous quotes containing the word services:
“It seems I impregnated Marge
So I do rather feel, by and large,
Some cash should be tendered
For services rendered,
But I cant quite decide what to charge.”
“Those services which the community will most readily pay for, it is most disagreeable to render.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)
“Civil servants and priests, soldiers and ballet-dancers, schoolmasters and police constables, Greek museums and Gothic steeples, civil list and services listthe common seed within which all these fabulous beings slumber in embryo is taxation.”
—Karl Marx (18181883)