An idea usually refers to a person's thought or a developed concept. Ideas may also refer to:
- Ideas (retailer), a Pakistani retail chain
- Ideas (radio show), a Canadian radio program
- iDeaS, an emulator for the Nintendo DS
- I-DEAS, the CAx software
- Theory of forms, by Plato, a theory of abstract entities
- Ideas festival, a biennial event in Brisbane, Australia presented by the Queensland Government
- LSE IDEAS, an international affairs research centre at the London School of Economics
- IDEAS (Think tank), Institute for Democracy and Economic Affairs, a Malaysian think tank.
- International Defence Exhibition and Seminar, a major biennial defence event based in Pakistan
Other articles related to "ideas":
... plan competition in which entrepreneurs with unique business ideas compete for investment capital ... competition differently some consist of several stages, in which participating teams submit ideas or projects for consideration to a professional jury and then develop those ideas into investment-ready business ...
... views as necessarily the final word, Adler identified focal ideas that remain important within Ethical Culture ... These ideas include Human Worth and Uniqueness – All people are taken to have inherent worth, not dependent on the value of what they do ...
... with the Legalists, it was Hanfei who merged the ideas of Shen Buhai with those of Shang Yang ... name was listed with other legalist thinkers whose ideas were officially banned from the government from that point on, scholarship on the ideas of Shen Buhai went into a ...
... Binding argued that although there is always a possibility of killing the wrong person, "that which is good and reasonable must take place irrespective of any possibility of error" ... He saw the risk of losing a life as unimportant because "humanity constantly loses so many lives by mistake, that just one more would hardly make a difference" ...
... Many intellectuals such as Chen Duxiu (陳獨秀) were influenced by Huang's ideas ... They organized and published "New Youths" 《新青年》 and "New current of ideas" 《新潮》, which were largely promoted in Shanghai ... thirty articles of the two publications mentioned Huang's name and his innovative ideas ...
Famous quotes containing the word ideas:
“Yet, if the pupil be of a texture to bear it, the best university that can be recommended to a man of ideas is the gauntlet of the mobs.”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson (18031882)
“That neither our thoughts, nor passions, nor ideas formed by the imagination, exist without the mind, is what every body will allow.”
—George Berkeley (16851753)