Member may also refer to:
- Elected official
- Member of Parliament
- Element (mathematics), an object that belongs to a mathematical set
- Object-oriented programming term
- Field (computer science)
- Method (computer science)
- Member variable
- Limb (anatomy), an appendage of the human or animal body
- A euphemism for "penis"
- Structural component of a bridge
- Member (local church), person belonging to a local church
- Person belonging to a club
- Person belonging to a Board of Directors
- The Members, a British punk band
- Military jury, referred to as Members in military jargon
- User (computing), person making use of a computing service, especially on the Internet
- Member (geology), a component of a geologic formation
Other articles related to "member, members":
... Dominica is a member of the Eastern Caribbean Currency Union (ECCU) ... a common currency (the East Caribbean dollar) to all eight members of the ECCU ... and supervises commercial banking activities in its member countries ...
... Stavros Anthony 4th Ward Council member 2013 Ricki Barlow 5th Ward Council member 2015 Carolyn Goodman Mayor and Council member at-large 2015 Replaced her ...
... A former member of the armed forces, he was involved in Hugo Chávez's February 1992 Venezuelan coup d'état attempt ... He became a leading member of Chavez's Movimiento V República (MVR), and remains a leading member of the United Socialist Party of Venezuela into which MVR was merged in 2007 ... In 2010, he was elected a member of parliament by his home state of Monagas ...
... Comprising approximately 1300 (and possibly up to 2000) member galaxies, the cluster forms the heart of the larger Virgo Supercluster, of which the Local Group is an outlying member ... Many of the member galaxies of the cluster are visible with a small telescope ... Its brightest member is the elliptical galaxy Messier 49, located in one subunit of the cluster ...
... Callen as Miss HIV Marla Lukofsky as African Green Monkey Von Flores as Ray (ACT UP member) Scott Hurst as Michael (ACT UP member) Duncan McIntosh as Ross (ACT UP member) Real-life television ...
Famous quotes containing the word member:
“To me, a painter, if not the most useful, is the least harmful member of our society.”
—Man Ray (18901976)
“For love ... has two faces; one white, the other black; two bodies; one smooth, the other hairy. It has two hands, two feet, two tails, two, indeed, of every member and each one is the exact opposite of the other. Yet, so strictly are they joined together that you cannot separate them.”
—Virginia Woolf (18821941)
“When I reach the shades at last it will no doubt astonish Satan to discover, on thumbing my dossier, that I was a member of the Y.M.C.A.”
—H.L. (Henry Lewis)