Issue may refer to:
- Issue (legal), a legal term
- A single instance of a periodically published journal, magazine, or newspaper
- Issue (magazine), a monthly Korean comics anthology magazine
- Issues, a Jewish magazine published by the American Council for Judaism
- Issue (computers), a unit of work to accomplish an improvement in a data system
- Issue tracking system, computer software
- Issuer, a legal entity that develops, registers and sells securities
- Issues (Korn album), 1999
- Issues (N2U album), 2005
- "Issues", a song from the 2008 Mindless Self Indulgence album if
- "Issues" (The Saturdays song), 2008
- "Issues" (Escape the Fate song)
- Issue, a term for the children or descendants of a person
- Issue, a term for a postage stamp, or series of postage stamps, that has been officially released for use
- Issue, Maryland
- Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell, a nightly TV newscast on HLN
- Issues (band), a metalcore band from Atlanta, Georgia
- Issues, mental problems.
Other articles related to "issue, issues":
... This issue has become known as the Military Guinea ... was trading on the open market for 27 shillings in paper money, so the coining of this issue for the army's special needs was a poor deal for the ...
1969), running to issue #112 (March 1983) ... unlike them, she would also star in her own story, which would headline each issue ... It would later be edited by Archie Goodwin (issues #7-12, 34-5), Billy Graham (#13-16), Bill DuBay (#21-50, 87-95, 101-102) and Louise Jones (#51-86) ...
... Name Birth Marriage Issue Crown Prince Naruhito 23 February 9 ... June 1993 Masako Owada Princess Toshi Prince Akishino 30 November 29 ... June 1990 Kiko Kawashima Princess Mako of Akishino Princess ...
... She has appeared on the covers of the July 2005 issue of Figure magazine and the summer 2007 issue of UneQ magazine ... A feature in the September 10th issue of People Magazine shows Kimberley at 141 lbs ... featured as the centerfold of Us Weekly's "Diets That Work" issue ...
... Name Birth Marriage Issue Princess Beatrice of York 8 August 1988 Princess Eugenie of York 23 March 1990 ...
Famous quotes containing the word issue:
“Because of these convictions, I made a personal decision in the 1964 Presidential campaign to make education a fundamental issue and to put it high on the nations agenda. I proposed to act on my belief that regardless of a familys financial condition, education should be available to every child in the United Statesas much education as he could absorb.”
—Lyndon Baines Johnson (19081973)
“For Banquos issue have I filed my mind;
For them the gracious Duncan have I murdered;
Put rancors in the vessel of my peace
Only for them; and mine eternal jewel
Given to the common enemy of man,
To make them kings, the seeds of Banquo kings!”
—William Shakespeare (15641616)
“I find it profoundly symbolic that I am appearing before a committee of fifteen men who will report to a legislative body of one hundred men because of a decision handed down by a court comprised of nine menon an issue that affects millions of women.... I have the feeling that if men could get pregnant, we wouldnt be struggling for this legislation. If men could get pregnant, maternity benefits would be as sacrosanct as the G.I. Bill.”
—Letty Cottin Pogrebin (20th century)