Broad Street may refer to:
In the United Kingdom:
- Broad Street (ward), in London
- Broad Street, Birmingham
- Broad Street, Bristol
- Broad Street, Oxford
- Broad Street, Reading
- Broad Street, Suffolk, hamlet near Groton
- Broadwick Street, Soho, London, formerly Broad Street
In the United States:
- Broad Street (Philadelphia), principal north-south street of the city
- Broad Street (Richmond, Virginia), 15-mile-long road through Richmond
- Broad Street Historic District (Augusta, Georgia)
- Broad Street (Manhattan), New York
- Broad Street (BMT Nassau Street Line), subway station
- Broad Street, Red Bank, New Jersey
- Broad Street, Columbus, Ohio, major street that goes through the center of the city
- Broad Street, Boston, Massachusetts, site of the Broad Street Riot of 1837.
Other articles related to "broad street, street":
... St John's Gate, which stands at the bottom of the street, is the last remaining part of the city wall, with Church of St John the Baptist built above it ...
... Name Street address Year built Height Floors Notes North Reformed Church 185 ... / 50 Prudential Main Building Broad Street 150 ... / 11 ... demolished in 1956 Fireman's Insurance ...
... transit passenger rail station on SEPTA's Broad Street Line in South Philadelphia, Pennsylvania ... It is located at 2100 South Broad Street (PA 611), and is named for Snyder Avenue ... built in 1938, Snyder station was the southern terminus of the Broad Street Line until 1973, when it was extended to Pattison Station (now known as AT T station) ...
... Wal-Mart on the left), Bemberg Road (Elizabethton High School on the right), and Mill Street (Krystal's on the left) before arriving at the Y-forked intersection with ... Elk Avenue Y-fork as commercially developed segment that is locally referred to as Broad Street, with SR 67 passing through usually busy local intersections at North Roan Street (McDonald's ... SR 67/Broad Street first passes over the Doe River in Elizabethton on the c ...
... nicely paved home of the "Trolley Night" where patrons of the arts stroll down the street witnessing fire spinners, djs playing in front of clubs, specialty shops and ... Another developing arts district in Memphis is Broad Street ... Broad Street (really an east-west avenue) is undergoing neighborhood revitalization from the influx of craft and visual artists taking up residence and studios in the area ...
Famous quotes containing the words street and/or broad:
“He has given me six hundred street signs.
The time I was dancing he built a museum.
He built ten blocks when I moved on the bed.
He constructed an overpass when I left.”
—Anne Sexton (19281974)
“In this broad earth of ours,
Amid the measureless grossness and the slag,
Enclosed and safe within its central heart,
Nestles the seed perfection.”
—Walt Whitman (18191892)